2 West Harbour Drive, West Harbour Corner Site at Entrance to West HarbourTweet
- 2 West Harbour Drive - LIM.pdf
- 2 West Harbour Drive - Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 2 West Harbour Drive - Title.pdf
- OFF1 Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- OFF3 Offer Details Form Kim.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt in the 80’s, this twist on the classic kiwi Universal home is located on 753m² of prime West Harbour land. Located on a corner site at the entrance to this popular suburb, is a fantastic home that is currently undergoing a refresh. There is plenty of space on offer, both inside and out with three double bedrooms that share a family friendly bathroom. A wraparound veranda and separate deck off the dining bask in the afternoon sun while you watch the world go by. Parking is plentiful with off-street spaces and a separate, single garage.
This area is teeming with development activity, and this could be the perfect place to add to your portfolio. There are options galore here; love it, let it, landbank it or move the house off and explore the development potential.
With a medical centre, playcentre and primary school just across the road, this is a family friendly area. The Manutewhau Reserve offers outdoor recreation, and you are surrounded by shopping options both local shops and malls. There are 2 options for easy motorway access north and south bound and plenty of public transport.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.