10a Westmont Street Private, Peaceful & Sensational LocationTweet
- Building Report - 10A Westmont Street, Ilam, Christchurch.pdf
- CLM-2011-217850 - SOW.pdf
- CLM-2012-040563 - SOW.pdf
- Canterbury Continuous Spouting Ltd Quote #148067M.pdf
- LIM Report.pdf
- Property Title.pdf
- Recent repairs - improvements after building report.pdf
- Rental Appraisal 10a Westmont Street.pdf
- Westmont floor repair.pdf
- Westmont paint etc repair.pdf
Property DescriptionStarting out? Family living? Investing or low maintenance lifestyle? The choice is yours!
Located on a private rear site this is a versatile property that should keep adding value to the lucky purchaser.
The modern open plan living area has a dedicated dining area, formal lounge space and kitchen complete with a breakfast bar space. Sliding doors off the living area utilise the North facing deck and private garden area.
Accommodation is provided with three double bedrooms all with wardrobes. The master bedroom is cleverly located at the other end of the home, spacious and complete with its own ensuite.
Plenty of parking space is available with a double internal access garage (remote door opener) and sealed off-street parking which can be secured in the fully fenced section.
A high value and popular location, handy to Canterbury University, zoned for Riccarton High School and Avonhead School Zone.
A building report, recent improvements, LIM report and other documents are all available.
To be sold by deadline sale 6th October 2021 (Unless sold prior).
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Christchurch City Council/ CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.