7 Meadowfield Street, Flagstaff A Prime PositionTweet
- ###Auction Agreement APPROVED.pdf
- ###Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- ###Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 7 Meadowfield - Instrument 1.pdf
- 7 Meadowfield - Instrument 2.pdf
- Aerial Map.pdf
- Auction-Best Practice Guide ,Purchaser.pdf
- Hamilton City Council District Plan.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Map Legends.pdf
- Hamilton City Council Rates.pdf
- Health And Safety Disclosure.pdf
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure, June 2021.pdf
- Purchaser Acknowledgement Form And Flow Chart.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- School Zone.pdf
- Waikato Regional Rates.pdf
- Water Plan.pdf
Property DescriptionPart of The Meadows community in a prime position overlooking Hare Puke Park, this home speaks a modern language and has what buyers seek in liveability and location. Superbly orchestrated for modern easy-care living, this home really delivers the goods. Just two years old, formal and family living zones sit under a soaring 2.7m stud and have superb openness and ambience. Elevated views from the formal lounge and alfresco draw the eye across the park. The kitchen is a work of beauty and practicality, combining engineered stone waterfall tops with an array of quality stainless appliances, a wet scullery and plumbed refrigeration. The 249sqm layout not only packs a lot in, it does it in style. For quiet relaxation, parents can escape to a master bedroom complete with an ensuite and walk-in robe. Children have spacious bedrooms in which to spread, and a well-appointed family bathroom and separate toilet. Both bathrooms are luxurious spaces with quality fixtures and fittings including floor to ceiling tiling and rainwater shower heads. Garaging is double internal access. Crafted to care for a family in the easiest way possible, the home occupies a very low maintenance section, freeing up your time to wander across to the cafe at Borman Village or take the kids to Hare Puke's award-winning destination playground. Popular Te Ao Marama Primary is a minutes stroll away. Don't delay your inspection - contact Yvenna or Craig to for a full information pack today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Yvenna Yue
MONARCH REAL ESTATE LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
Licensed Sales Consultant
#1 Harcourts Hamilton 2019/2020
#1 Harcourts Central Region 2019/2020
#2 Harcourts national 2019/20
#2 Harcourts International 2019/20
Yvenna’s networking skills and real estate savviness catapulted her to Harcourts Hamilton’s top-achieving agent and she has no intention of slowing down.
Yvenna, originally from Shanghai, studied Management at Waikato University and fell in love with New Zealand and Hamilton in particular. In her years as a very successful entrepreneur, she built up an extensive network of social and business contacts and quickly became well known in Hamilton, both in the Kiwi and in the growing Chinese community.
Seeing a need for a real estate service that truly caters to the fast pace and multicultural dimension of the Hamilton market, Yvenna decided to take on the challenge and strive to be the best of the best. In her debut year the prompt achievement of both local and regional awards like the “Rising Star” proved to her that she had found her calling. In her second year, her business continued to thrive being awarded number 1 for Harcourts Hamilton and now number 2 for Harcourts Internationally. Getting familiar with the Hamilton real estate market, developing a feel for value and an astonishing knack for opportunities came easy to her, and she enjoys learning more about the city’s neighbourhoods, secrets and insider tips every day.
Being one of New Zealands top performing agents fills Yvenna with pride and gratitude toward her clients and customers. Her immense drive and ambition to improve never lets her rest before the job is done above and beyond expectation. She believes that a large part of her success is her outgoing personality and delight in constantly meeting people and networking. Always good-humoured, Yvenna considers the love and support of her husband and children a crucial balance to her active real estate lifestyle.