5a Lascelles St A ‘Keeper’...Quality Apparent EverywhereTweet
- 1-A-5 Lascelles Street, Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- District Plan.pdf
- Insurance info.pdf
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- TC Rating.pdf
Property DescriptionThis immaculately presented 2 bedroom townhouse is absolutely stunning.
Positioned in the very desirable St Martins area, well known as a family-friendly community in top school zones.
5a Lascelles St offers:
* 2 Double bedrooms
* Modern kitchen/Living,heatpump
* Gas hot water and hob
* Internal access auto garage
* Stunning outdoor living spaces
* Secure fully fenced section
The private paved courtyard is perfect for entertaining family and friends especially with summer around the corner! A short distance to supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, transport, and river walks.
First home, second home, third home, downsize, investment or whatever...make the move to own this today. Enjoy the lifestyle here and live in comfort, with convenience and privacy.
For the property information go to www.propertyfiles.co.nz/5aLascelles Pop your details in there and the files will automatically be sent back to your email.
Deadline Sale closing soon 2.00pm 6th November (not selling prior).
Call Hannah today 027 825 6579.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from third parties including Core Logic / Land Information New Zealand / Regional Councils / CERA, owners and other sources, and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same.
Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyTerms of Supply
By accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. Source: Owner, City Council, CERA, Environment Canterbury, EQC, RPNZ, Property Guru, ARCGIS.
4. We recommend that you seek independent legal and/or technical advice regarding the content of the information provided.
5. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
6. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters and emails containing property information from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.