602/113 Worcester StreetTweet
- Sale & Purchase Agreement - 602:113 Worcester Street.pdf
- AGM Minutes 2018 Cathedral Junction.pdf
- AGM Minutes 2019 Cathedral Junction.pdf
- Body Corporate Rules - Cathedral Junction.pdf
- CCC District Plan Info - 602:113 Worcester Street.pdf
- ECAN LLUR - 602:113 Worcester Street.pdf
- Maintenance Plan Cathedral Junction.pdf
- REA Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
- Rates & Valuation Search - 602:113 Worcester Street.pdf
- TC Rating - 602:113 Worcester Street.pdf
- Titles - 602:113 Worcester Street.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
*Source: Owner, CERA, Local council, Environment Canterbury, RPNZ, Property Guru, EQC
This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor's agents. Accordingly Next Step Realty Limited is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor's agents. We cannot guarantee it's accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are advised to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same.
Contact Nic Davis
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Nic’s a salesperson with drive, has a strong management background and brings clarity and ease to the team. Nic is relatable and determined. He sees solutions, works with flexibility and believes in “tailor made” real estate. He is proudly partnering with Matt Ingold to deliver outstanding results across Christchurch.