58 Mary Ellen Street "Quite Contrary on Mary Ellen"Tweet
- /Aside Agreement/
- Aside Agreement.pdf
- /Auction Agreement/
- Auction Agreement 58 Mary Ellen Street.pdf
- /Auction Guide for Buyers /
- Grenadier Auction Guide.pdf
- /Bidding Authority/
- Authority to Bid by Telephone.pdf
- /Building Report/
- Building Report - 58 Mary Ellen Street .pdf
- /Deposit Form/
- Deposit Form.pdf
- Insurance - 58 Mary Ellen Street.pdf
- LIM - 58 Mary Ellen Street.pdf
- /Pre-auction Offer Procedure/
- Pre Auction Offer Procedure - 58 Mary Ellen Street.pdf
- /Purchaser Consent /
- Consent by Purchaser - 58 Mary Ellen Street.pdf
- /REA Buying Guide/
- REA Guide for Buying.pdf
- /Rental Assessment/
- Rental Assessment - 58 Mary Ellen Street.pdf
- Title - 58 Mary Ellen Street.pdf
Property DescriptionPegasus is one of the radiant jewels in the crown of the Waimakariri District. Embrace the tranquil lifestyle of living in a bountiful landscape of active and relaxed living. A picturesque amble around the lake, run or bike in the serene setting of the local beach & trails or maybe a round of golf. You are truly spoilt for choice.
The newly opened motorway provides an easy commute to the Christchurch central business district & equally furnishes an easy escape from the city hustle & bustle to the serenity of Pegasus.
58 Mary Ellen Street is a location within a location. From your front door - you are within short walking distance of the local primary school, health amenities, restaurant & the incredible Lake Pegasus.
This modern double-glazed home hosts three double bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes. The Master ensuite provides privacy from the spacious main bathroom that boasts both an inviting bath & separate shower.
Entertaining is effortlessly achieved with the open plan kitchen that flows to the outdoor access for guests, children & whanau.
Internal access to your double garage, is an essential comfort for those wintery nights of returning from sports or groceries. Two off street parking spaces are available in front of your garage.
Realise your rural dream with urban convenience in Pegasus.
"Kia mau ki te tokanga nui a noho" There is no place like home
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyPlease leave a coBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.mment when access the files, as to the reason and for whom.
Contact Andrea Allen
GRENADIER REAL ESTATE LIMITED
Licensed REAA 2008
Who is the woman behind the Open Home Sign?
• Excellent communicator & an Attentive listener
• Warm & Understanding
• Hardworking & Creative
Andrea Allen’s career in screen media allowed her gregarious personality a perfect platform warmly welcoming in viewers and guests to her studio. Andreas passion to help people and the wider community has extended to assisting charities by MCing and organising charity auction events.
Giving back to the community is very important to Andrea. She is an elected member of the Woodend Sefton Community Board, Member of the Waimakariri Health Advisory Group, Chair of the North Canterbury Neighbourhood Support.
Andrea Allen respects the importance of clear and excellent communication. Managing and nurturing her client relationships has been paramount to her Real Estate Career success to date. Never taking for granted the value of loyalty from her clients.
Andrea loves nothing more than hitting the road on her road bike training, paddle boarding, playing her bass guitar and regular Yoga. Lust for classic cars has become a bit of an obsession. She calls herself a middle class bogan - proudly!
Let her V8 determination take your buying and selling experience from first to fifth gear smoothly and swiftly.