60 Alexandra Street, Richmond, Christchurch Adorable Affordable AvailableTweet
- Building report.pdf
- EQC information.pdf
- LIM report.pdf
- Property information.pdf
- Rates information.pdf
- Title and Title information.pdf
Property DescriptionThis fantastic four bedroom character home has been extensively upgraded and modernised in recent years and provides the perfect balance of character and charm while providing all of the conveniences of modern living.
The four bedrooms are all of a good size and would suit family living or perhaps a couple of house mates to help the first home buyer onto the property ladder.
The kitchen has been recently upgraded with plenty of bench and cupboard space and is open plan with the dining and living rooms. The home has been fully double glazed, even the beautiful leadlight windows have been done. Two heat-pumps ensure year round comfort. The single garage with workshop and good off street parking on a fully fenced and family friendly approx 539 m2 section complete the package.
Avoid disappointment and add this to the top of your list to view as quality homes in this increasingly popular location are always a quick seller.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Matt Hurd
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed (REAA 2008)
Matt has been a real estate salesperson since 2003 and his energy and enthusiasm has never changed.
If you are looking for a salesperson who is totally committed to achieving the best result for you, that thinks outside of the the square and possesses huge amounts of drive and energy, then a call to Matt will not disappoint!