60 Ottawa Road, Wainoni, Christchurch Cute As A ButtonTweet
- Disclosure - 60 Ottawa Road.pdf
- Electrical Certificate - 60 Ottawa Road.pdf
- LLUR - 60 Ottawa Road.png
- PS1 - 60 Ottawa Road.pdf
- PS4 - 60 Ottawa Road.pdf
- Rates - 60 Ottawa Road.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement - 60 Ottawa Road FULL.pdf
- TC CAT - 60 Ottawa Road.png
- Title - 60 Ottawa Road.pdf
- /CCC Property Files/
- [08 98465]Consent.DOC
- [08 98466]Engineering Report.DOC
- [11 223270]CDB75031493 EQ Rapid Assessmen~ Yellow Placard 60 OTTAWA ROAD.PDF
- [11 445181]60 Ottawa Road Wainoni Scanned Documents.PDF
- [11 445182]RMA20008110 60 Ottawa Road Wainoni Scanned Documents.PDF
- [11 445183]ABA10003391 60 Ottawa Road Wainoni Scanned Documents.PDF
- [11 550730]84-2109 60 Ottawa Road Wainoni Scanned Documents.PDF
- [11 550731]88-3321 60 Ottawa Road Wainoni Scanned Documents.PDF
- /Deadline Documents/
- Complaints & Disputes Resolution Procedures.pdf
- Guide to buying by Deadline Sale.pdf
- Multiple Offer Presentation.pdf
- Openn Negotitation - Flyer.pdf
- Passing over Disclaimer.pdf
- Pre-Deadline Sale Process.pdf
- Proving your identity.pdf
- Registration of Interest Deadline Sale.pdf
- Sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionDEADLINE: 6PM, 7 DECEMBER 2021 (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
VIE OPENN NEGOTIATION
HOMES for young families are greatly sought after and attract attention from the minute they are listed. 60 Ottawa Road represents a fantastic opportunity to buy your first HOME!
This HOME has a surprising amount of space and offers enough room for a growing family or a first home buyer wishing to have flatmates. There is the option of having four bedrooms or utilising a second lounge with three large double bedrooms. The kitchen is spacious with a layout that ensures enough space for your dining table and lounge suite.
With barbecue season upon us, the home provides a sun-drenched yard that is sheltered perfectly from the easterly wind - an entertainer's dream! There is off-street car parking at the front of the HOME: the perfect space for a boat, caravan or trailer, and you have the added benefit of a double garage at the rear of the HOME.
Take advantage of a fantastic location: minutes from the boutique shopping precinct at The Tannery and expanding CBD, Wainoni is a suburb quickly on the rise.
Call Kurt or Kieren to secure your new family HOME just in time for Christmas!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.