2/37B Main Road, RedcliffsTweet
- 00. Passing over disclaimer (6).pdf
- 01. Disclosures.pdf
- 03. Lim.pdf
- 04. Particulars and conditions of sale.pdf
- 07. Insurance.pdf
- 08. Rates.pdf
- 09. FMA- Floor Levels, Llur, District Plan, TC zone.pdf
- 10. A guide to buying by at Auction (3).pdf
- 11. REA Sale and purchase agreement guide (3).pdf
- 12. Complaints and dispute resolution procedures (4).pdf
- 13. Best practice guide Auction (2).pdf
- 14. Pre-Auction offer procedure and form (1).pdf
- 15. Purchaser registration to bid at Auction (5).pdf
- 16. Auction additional forms bidding authority_telephone bidding_aside agreement (3).pdf
- 17. Learn more about Pip Sutton (1).pdf
- 18. Are you confident to keep bidding_July 2020 (2).pdf
- 19. Other Information.pdf
- 19. Other Information.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Pip Sutton
Prier Manson Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Pip has more than 20 years experience in sales and marketing, working for several international market leaders, both in New Zealand and the United Kingdom. For the past 13 years, she has focused these skills entirely on selling and marketing property.
Pip has been immersed in real estate her entire life, listening and learning as her family has run auctions, managed properties and negotiated all manner of real estate transactions. She has received the best possible mentoring available in real estate from her father, Dave Sutton, and REINZ's "Realtor of the Century", Peter Cook. She proudly represents the fourth successive generation of Suttons to service the Canterbury real estate market. She is passionate about carrying on the family tradition of providing the highest quality sales results to Canterbury.
Pip was a valued member of a specialised sales and marketing team in the Aidanfield subdivision. Not only did she oversee the marketing for many stages of the projects, she was also involved in more than 500 sections at an average of $200,000 per section. That is $100,000,000 of land as well as a large number of homes within Aidanfield and citywide.
Pip's skilful and specialised knowledge of the Canterbury property market enables her to respond to the ever changing market by tailoring flexible solutions to suit the environment. A friendly and approachable selling style is a Sutton family trait that Cantabrians have relied upon for 96 years.
Please feel free to contact Pip anytime for assistance with your property needs.