1a Inwoods Road, Parklands Perks for the whole familyTweet
- REA Guide.pdf
- /Auction Information & Forms/
- Auction Information & Forms.pdf
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
- /Building Report /
- Building Report.pdf
- /EQC Info /
- EQC & Insurance.pdf
- /Floor Level Map /
- Flood Management _ Zoning CCC.pdf
- /LIM /
- LIM Report.pdf
- /LLUR /
- Listed Land Use Register.pdf
- /Property Search /
- Property Search.pdf
- Rates CCC.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal /
- Rental Appraisal.pdf
- /Sales & Purchase Agreement /
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionThere's a lot to love about our feature property, a warm and inviting home that's superbly located and will immediately attract interest from families or investors.
Inside, this lovely home there are 3 spacious bedrooms, as well as the convenience of two bathrooms. The open-plan living space has a lovely indoor-outdoor flow. You are guaranteed year-round comfort with three heat pumps!
For growing families, there is a teenagers hub downstairs. Perfect for separate entertaining. This space could also be used for those who work from home.
Outside, the 632m2 section provides all the space growing families could wish for. This property is fully fenced which is optimal for those with pets or small children. This property has an excellent vegetable garden all set up. As well as an outdoor 'man cave' where you can relax in the sunshine while enjoying a cold beer!
It's needless to say this property offers a lot. Supermarkets and bars within walking distance, QEII Recreational and Sports Centre (5 minutes by car) As well as the Bottle lake forest (8 minutes drive). This property caters to it all, whether you are up for an outdoorsy adventure in the forest or a leisurely day in your own garden, or a quick trip into the city this property has it all.
In a pocket of the city popular with tenants and perfect for families, this superbly presented property is sure to attract interest from an array of prospective purchasers. Interested parties are advised to act quickly - contact me today for further details.
Auction: To be held 11am, 30 September 2021 at Ray White City Office, 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch (unless sold prior).
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement. 2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers. 3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Warwick Berry
Ray White Metro
Metro Team Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
In today’s market in Canterbury there is no debating that you need a real estate professional who displays an unwavering dedication to delivering a high level of service, understanding and skills in property marketing and negotiating. Over his 18 year career in property Warwick Berry has certainly built a reputation which supports this.
Warwick provides his clients with highly specialised market and selling information that enables them to make the right decision when the time is right. His combination of unique market knowledge and excellent negotiating skills empower him as a salesperson to achieve the optimal price for any of his client’s properties that he is entrusted to market.
His professional yet friendly approach also helps his clients feel comfortable in what can be an important time for many. He is often commended for his approach of openness and honesty and those that have purchased or sold with Warwick will confirm his positive nature and ’can do’ attitude, makes doing business with him a pleasure. Contact Warwick today to discuss your next property decision.