57 Cashmere RoadTweet
- Auction Documents Required to Bid_Cashmere Road.pdf
- District Plan Property Search.pdf
- EQC & Insurance Information.pdf
- Floor level map _ Christchurch City Council.pdf
- Rental Appraisal_57 Cashmere Road, Cashmere.pdf
- /Auction documents /
- Guide to Pre Auction Offers.pdf
- REA Guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide - Auctions.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Rebecca Toone
Ray White Metro
Metro Team Ltd Licensed (REAA 2008)
Having gained elite status within the Ray White Group, Rebecca Toone operates within the top two percent of Ray White agents internationally. A feat she has worked on consistently to achieve.
Selling real estate since 2009, she is an honest, straight shooter regarded for her strong negotiation skills, warm personality and personal integrity. Believing the key to success is based on trust and open communication, she brings a unique and relatable approach to the sales process ensuring her clients are guided, inspired and assisted every step of the way.
Driven to assist her clients to achieve their dreams, her relaxed demeanor and infectious personality camouflages a sharp mind, and a strong eye for detail. She is an achiever of outcomes.
Supported by a team of four like-minded individuals she project manages your sales process in the most efficient way, ensuring all paperwork is comprehensive and provided to buyers in a transparent way.
Rebecca's role is to solely to gather as many buyers as possible to create competition and achieve a premium price for your property. Whether engaged to work with a two hundred thousand dollar property or a two million dollar property, her process, structures and attitude is the same.
Ensuring she is not only able to relate to people from all walks of life, but guarantee them integrity and the extra mile. Every time.