41 Opononi Heights Drive Don't miss out on this one!Tweet
Property DescriptionHere is another chance to secure a fantastic spot on Opononi Heights Drive.
If you are looking for an easy section to develop, with great lifestyle opportunities, look no further.
With an ideal positioning on the external boundary of the larger subdivision, this flat 604m2 section has expansive water views of the Hokianga Harbour. You can build up to 8m and really enjoy the serenity of that water view.
All services, including; water, power and sewerage are ready to connect, allowing you to focus on the important things, like how best to position your future home to take advantage of the amazing view and come and enjoy all of the wonderful lifestyle activities that Opononi has to offer.
With close proximity to local amenities; enjoy dining out at The Landing Thai Cafe, launch your boat from one of two local boat ramps, visit the local white sand beaches, you are sure to create some great family memories to look back on.
The well thought out covenants will stand to protect your future investment, aimed at creating a cohesive neighbourhood for all to enjoy.
With interest levels high in the area, we have a Set Date of Sale, so contact Csilla to get the full property information and don't miss out on this beautiful opportunity to join the wonderful community in the Hokianga.
The deadline to submit all offers is: 3pm, Friday 3rd December 2021.
Call Csilla today to find out more and let her guide you through the process with ease.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Csilla Ford
One Agency Far North - Hokianga
After several years in real estate Csilla brings a new holistic approach to the industry. She has a dedicated and comprehensive approach that is sure to impress.
“My vendors and their properties will always be treated in a personalised manner with a focus to create a one of a kind, professional service designed with their needs in mind.”
The Hokianga has been her home for over 6 years and she bears a great affinity and respect for the local area. “I am proud to be part of such a close knit, yet diverse community. My aim is to support local people and businesses by facilitating the already vibrant environment with a professional service and giving back financially to a local entity of the vendor’s choice.”
She relishes meeting and introducing buyers to the Hokianga, with a hands-on and friendly manner, buyers will benefit from her extensive local knowledge.
As the owner of her own professional photography business she has great experience in marketing, making her the number one choice when it comes to presenting your property ensuring she attracts the right buyers to your door and maximises the sales price.
Outside the office, her two young kids keep her on her toes, whilst her free time is relished in the garden, beach or training for various long distance running events. Her positive attitude in her personal life is also most evident in her real estate career giving her the drive to complete all tasks with a smile on her face and not resting until the best result is achieved for everyone.