62 Antigua St, Addington Develop Subdivide Invest $339,000Tweet
- A. Certificate of Title.pdf
- B. Insurance Policy.pdf
- C. School Zones.pdf
- D. Rates Information.pdf
- E. Land Zone Information.pdf
- GPM What we do.pdf
- Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
Property DescriptionThis is a good investment property with a major upside. Underlying RMD (old L3) land that can be subdivided and built on the back or develop the whole section as a multi unit site.
A long term rental at $330 p/w as a 2/3 bedroom home, the location is so close to the inner city within the Brougham/Moorhouse commercial/residential area. Open plan living, partially repainted. EQC repairs complete and insurance in place, insulated roofing to meet current tenancy regulations.
This is a 1930's bungalow with some cute character and options to renovate further and add value or as an investment and add value property.
Good value buying and genuinely for sale by retiring owner. Currently rented so viewing is by appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyI acknowledge that I have read, understood and accepted the terms of supply herein as follows:
1. I acknowledge that any information contained in the property files may have been provided by the vendor or on behalf of the vendor. I have been advised to conduct my own due diligence into this information. Further I acknowledge that the real estate agent does not make any representation concerning the accuracy, reliability or content and that it is recommended that I seek legal advice and have the right to seek specialist or technical advice from any specialist of my choosing.
2. I acknowledge that any purchase decision made will be arrived at solely in reliance of my own judgement and without any representation by the real estate agent or the vendor with respect to the attached information.
3. By registration I hereby give my consent for the real estate agent to communicate with me.
Contact Mark O'Loughlin
GOLD REAL ESTATE GROUP LTD
Licensed REAA 2008
A proven performer with over $500 million in property sold within Canterbury over 19 years. From the moment Mark decided to sell real estate there was no stopping him! His enthusiasm and energy explains his meteoric success which has seen him winning awards since 1998. With his vast experience at the forefront of Real Estate, Mark O’Loughlin is a recognised spokesman, acknowledged industry leader within the Real Estate market in Christchurch and Canterbury and well respected by his peers throughout New Zealand and abroad with frequent regional and national awards. Mark is also a licensed auctioneer and business owner with the Harcourts gold north-west franchise and Harcourts Gold Property Management franchise and office.