2 Foxford Close Fantastic find on Foxford!Tweet
- Auction Best Practice Guidelines.pdf
- Building Inspection - 2 Foxford Close-combined.pdf
- Covenant 6648055.10-combined.pdf
- EQC- 2 FOXFORD CLOSE.pdf
- LIM - 2 Foxford Close-combined.pdf
- Multi Offer Form (3).pdf
- Plans & CCC.pdf
- Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide 2021 (2).pdf
- Title - 237578.pdf
Property DescriptionSmack in the middle of Lincoln, a short stroll to the local playground and an 8-minute weekend walk to get to a coffee, Mexicali, sushi, the gym, pharmacy and New World supermarket is 2 Foxford Close.
This 4 double bedroom, 2 Bathroom, open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with separate lounge heated by a large Escea gas fire has plenty of appeal no matter your situation. You'll be toasty and warm in the winter months and in the summer throw open all the doors in the lounge and sitting room to access the outdoor space and let the cool breeze flow through the house.
Sitting on 687m2 of section with a northwest aspect there is a lot of scope to stamp your own mark on the outdoor area of this fabulous home. Build a deck, create a vege garden, landscape or leave it how it is, the choice will be yours. The garage is a double with internal access to the home.
The bedrooms are all a good size with the master having both an Ensuite and Walk-in-Robe and further access to the garden and a patio area.
The property is currently tenanted, however as the tenants are not far off completing their own home they are looking to be out of the property, at this stage, in July.
This one is a must see.
Auction to be held at onsite at 2 Foxford Close at 1pm, June 3rd 2022 (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.