67 Inverness Drive, Pyes Pa Something Rare - Dare to DreamTweet
- REA Sale and Purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Title 67 Inverness Drive.pdf
Property DescriptionGrab this opportunity to build your dream home on this generous-sized, elevated, sunny and strategically located 700 sq m section in a prestigious neighbourhood. The old saying about land not being made anymore was never such a truism as it is in this popular and highly sought-after Veda Glen subdivision location where large sections are becoming rare. Homes sell well here at excellent price points so the option to tackle this as a project for the yield should not be discounted.
Community amenities add icing to your new-build cake. Aquinas College is minutes away and not only is the cluster of Pyes Pa shops near at hand, but the retail and leisure mecca of Tauranga Crossing at Tauriko is a mere 8 minutes by car. Commuters will love that this location offers easy arterial access to travel to Rotorua, across to the Waikato over the Kaimais or into Tauranga's CBD by joining nearby SH29. Support your local builders and get a brand-new home off the drawing board and into the ground on this outstanding section with services ready to connect.
On-site viewings available Saturday 12pm - 12.30pm
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Francis
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Feel at ease with her relaxed approach but appreciate the enthusiasm and drive she has for amazing results. Sally’s natural ability to remain focused throughout the campaign as well as continuing to keep her vendors informed, ensure you are kept up to date throughout the process.
Sally does not conform to a one size fits all model when it comes to marketing and the properties that she sells - specializing in both residential and lifestyle properties. She is aware that every relationship she builds, provides her with a unique opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Her background in sales and high level of organization skills as a career driven mum, enables her to continue with confidence, empathy and enthusiasm.
Listing with Sally will just feel right - genuine, focused and ensuring you feel settled throughout the process.