6 May Street, Te Atatu South THE COMPLETE FAMILY HOMETweet
- LIM 6 May Ave.pdf
- /6 May Avenue, Te Atatu South/
- Rental Appraisal - 6 May.pdf
Property DescriptionWelcome to 6 May Avenue, a stunning light-filled family home with leafy surroundings that is very unique in the market. Perfectly situated in an ideal location for any family looking to live in the fast-growing Te Atatu. On 1,100 square meters of Mixed Housing Suburban land, alternatively, there are potential development options waiting for you also! Don’t miss the opportunity to snatch up this exceptionally valuable property.
A well cared for and loving family home offering 5 bedrooms, 2 lounges and 2 & 1/2 bathrooms spread across two levels making for a well functional layout with potential two-level splitting options for larger families. You also have a rumpus room, separate laundry, office and a large double garage to accommodate all the toys.
The kitchen is full of character, with windows that overlook the pool a combined dining area and access through the large deck to outside for ease of access and entertaining. You have a separate lounge that is accommodated by a wood fireplace and another secondary deck area outside the front of the home all upstairs with further living options and a second living downstairs underneath.
Outside it only gets better, with established landscaping, an abundance of space and unbeatable entertaining areas. You have a heated saltwater pool, playhouse and swing set for the kids. Even with all of this, it still does not put a dent into the remaining space for the kids to kick a ball around! Being fully fenced, this extraordinary home is suitable for pets to roam free, entertaining guests on sunnier evenings or simply allowing the young ones to play carefree.
To top it all off, you’re location. Supermarkets, restaurants, shops, parks, medical centre, public transport and plenty of other local amenities are all within a 1km radius. With the NorthWestern Motorway literally a 1-minute drive from your home.
With so much to offer you have to get in quick. So give Matt a call to make this outstanding family home yours today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.