1/6 Wharenui Road Calling Investors!Tweet
- Certificate of Title.pdf
- EQ Scope of Works.pdf
- Healthy Homes Report.pdf
- House Insurance Policy.pdf
Property DescriptionA great chance to secure this 3 / 4 bedroom standalone character property situated in walking distance to Canterbury University.
A popular property for students to rent whom enjoy living close by to the Uni, Bush Inn Centre and Westfields Mall, with the current students on a Fixed term lease till November 2022.
The house is currently configured as 4 double bedrooms, one living room, but could be 3 double bedrooms, one living plus sunroom.
Lovely wood panelling throughout the house is a great feature and the kitchen has had an upgrade and is very spacious. The property is fully Healthy Home compliant and Whittle Knight is managing the property.
- Zoned for chch Boys' High School and chch Girls' High Schools
- 2 heatpumps
- Upgraded kitchen with rangehood, dishwasher
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Very large separate laundry
- Separate toilet
- Parking 3 cars at front plus 1 at rear
- Healthy Home Complaint
- Returning $550 per week on fixed term lease till 24th November 2022
To be sold by Deadline Sale : Wednesday 6th July 4:30pm (unless sold prior)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.