69 Harbour View Road, Omokoroa Stunning Panorama, Privacy and Fully RefurbishedTweet
- PIM 69 Harbour View Road.pdf
- Property Card 69 Harbour View.pdf
- REA Sale and Purchase agreement guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal 69 Harbour View Road.pdf
- Title 69 Harbour View Road.pdf
Property DescriptionIf a picture says a thousand words, pictures taken from this home speak volumes.
The view is spectacular - a sweeping panorama from the Kaimais around Tauranga Harbour and port to Matakana. Sitting directly in front is Mauao - the Mount's landmark symbol in all its majesty. Glorious by day, magical at night when the city lights twinkle in the distance; this is a position of considerable prestige.
That's just the beginning. Apart from the size of the site, and sense of space it boasts, the house is also one of substance. Completely renovated head to toe inside and out, the decor introduces a clean, contemporary backdrop that will cater to any taste.
Three living areas and a huge grandstand balcony all bathe in the scenery. A sun room has a modern conservatory take - with floor-length glazing and woodgrain flooring flooded in sunlight and views. Formal dining next door and the lounge have full command on the view as well - and, with ranchsliders in all three areas opening outside, the connection becomes even more glamourous. Louvered shelter in one corner caters for alfresco dining, while full sun areas invite lounging in style. It's a huge wrap-around deck - tiered levels and glass balustrades ensuring the view is always in sight.
The master suite has an outlook and flow to the balcony and view, while a guest suite on the lower level enjoys its own sheltered outdoor area to enjoy the scenery in private. The depth of views from various rooms is an integral element of this home - from bedrooms to the kitchen. This overlooks the harbour and Kaimas - boats bobbing in the water below offering a great invitation to the start of each day.
This kitchen is a cook's dream - double oven and dish drawers, stone benches and designer finish adding to this home's entertainment value. Bathe in the view, and bathe in the lifestyle this property offers.
Auction: 1.00pm Wednesday 14 October (unless sold prior) On-site
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sally Francis
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Feel at ease with her relaxed approach but appreciate the enthusiasm and drive she has for amazing results. Sally’s natural ability to remain focused throughout the campaign as well as continuing to keep her vendors informed, ensure you are kept up to date throughout the process.
Sally does not conform to a one size fits all model when it comes to marketing and the properties that she sells - specializing in both residential and lifestyle properties. She is aware that every relationship she builds, provides her with a unique opportunity to exceed your expectations.
Her background in sales and high level of organization skills as a career driven mum, enables her to continue with confidence, empathy and enthusiasm.
Listing with Sally will just feel right - genuine, focused and ensuring you feel settled throughout the process.