69 Whakamarama Road Family Fun, Glorious Views and Kiwifruit IncomeTweet
- 69 Whakamarama Road - Aerial.pdf
- 69 Whakamarama Road - Property Information.pdf
- 69 Whakamarama Road - Rates.pdf
- Crop Yield and Fruit Payments 5 years.pdf
- Title 69 Whakamarama Road.pdf
Property DescriptionTwo blocks of established kiwifruit (0.89 ca ha) and a recently planted third one of 0.50 ca ha, make this a productive property in a fantastic environment for family life.
Set back from early Whakamarama Road, with a drive that forks to the home and to the shed and orchard, this 4.2293 hectares benefits from its northerly aspect and superb situation. The light, spacious, double glazed home, enjoys a stunning coastal and rural panorama. The exterior is 1990s brick. The crisp contemporary interior has open plan living, large kitchen with elm topped benches, sunny window seat, modern built in display shelving. Three of the four bedrooms, including the master suite, open to the deck and there is an office as well.
Native trees back drop flat home grounds. Sun and shelter create a micro-climate warm enough to grow bananas as well as a salad of other fruit trees. It is paradise for children here with a heated in ground pool that lets them swim from October till April, freedom to play and lots of places to have adventures.
A paddock of hillside grazing slopes to the kiwifruit orchard below, served by a five-bay shed with closed bays each end (one a ply lined office and the other a workshop space) and a big parking/ turning area. The sunny sheltered location provides ideal conditions for the 0.89 ca ha of established Hayward green kiwifruit and 0.50 ca ha of young vines on agbeam pergola. While there is a pond on the property, two 30,000 litre water tanks provide irrigation. The orchard provides a good supplementary income that can support the property.
You live within the Omokoroa No 1 School zone and in easy proximity to the city and the coast. Boundary indicative only.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Jeremy Pryor
NZSIR BOP Limited
Licensed under the REAA 2008
Buying and selling property is more than putting a sign in the yard and some pictures online. It is a time of significant change and a time to make choices. I have been privileged to help and since 2004 and have realised that it is not about the property that I sell, it is about the relationships I build. This business is all about people, it is my aim to exceed the expectations of the people I have around me.
I have seen various markets, a plethora of properties, and a myriad of selling and buying situations. In short, I have the skills to not only get you through, but get you through well. I also employ professional photographers and scriptwriters to ensure your property is presented at its best.
Negotiating is a skill, often mentioned but not often demonstrated. I use competition to get my clients the best price. After this it is my ability to read a
situation and knowing what buttons need to be pushed to get the best out of any customer I am dealing with.
One of my main motivations for being successful in everything I do is my family; my wife Jacky, my two sons; Finn and Ashley and my daughter Charli. They are the reason I strive to be the best agent that I can be.
My job is essentially solving problems, be it a client wishing to buy or sell. Every challenge is unique and needs to be approached as such, I tailor make solutions. I emphasise the best parts of your property and tailor make a campaign to appeal to your current market… and I have the track record to support this claim.