6 Lovelock Street, Dallington Quiet, Open Space and An Easy Commute!Tweet
- 1 - Geotech Report.pdf
- 2 - Tapographic Report.pdf
- 3 - CCC District Plan Property Search.pdf
- 4 - CCC Floor Level Assessment.pdf
- 5 - Sale and Purchase Agreement.pdf
- 6 - Sale & Purchase Agreement Guide.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Brad Beukes
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
Brad is well known locally, he is down-to-earth, friendly and good natured, his strong work ethic and determination, coupled with his easy going disposition, makes him the ideal salesperson to call regarding any real estate advice.
A dedicated professional with vast industry experience, Brad thrives on the constant challenge of bringing unrivaled service and outstanding results to his clients. Highly skilled in property marketing and negotiations, he is a proven performer who strives to exceed his clients’ expectations.
Before entering the world of real estate, Brad was a successful business owner in the web development industry. His extensive knowledge in internet marketing and information technology is an added advantage.
Working within a successful team, Brad applies his natural managerial and people skills at all levels, he always works with extreme confidence and professionalism.
“Buying and selling can be a very emotional and stressful process for all involved and Brad understands this fully and takes control to assist in all aspects to make the transition happen as smoothly as possible. Nothing is more rewarding than helping my clients achieve their goals, knowing that I’ve made a client and friend for life.”