6 Ruby Ave, NorthwoodTweet
- Auction Information and Forms 6 Ruby Ave.pdf
- EQC Documentation - 6 Ruby Ave.pdf
- Property Information - 6 Ruby Ave.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Rod Cross
Ray White Ferrymead Prier Manson Limited
Licensed REAA 2008
When you consider your next move, be sure to talk to Rod. His market knowledge and willingness to go the extra mile will be invaluable in serving up your next successful sale!
Having joined the Ray White Ferrymead team in 2018, Rod Cross has since leveraged his well established local profile finding success in the Ferrymead to Sumner realty market.
With an award-winning background in hospitality, Rod understands what it takes to deliver a successful outcome for a discerning client. Attention to detail, cohesive teamwork and thorough communication are all part of the recipe.
As a long time Sumner resident, Rod's knowledge of the area is clearly established in a way that proves invaluable when appraising properties, formulating market strategies and advising clients during changing markets.
He is especially proud of his recognition for being consistently rated 10/10 for his standard of service to both vendors and purchasers.