7/73 Fairfield Ave, Addington Ideal City Fringe InvestmentTweet
- Fairfield Ave 7-73 EQC CLM_2011_078731_Redacted.pdf
- Fairfield Ave 7-73 Insurance.pdf
- Fairfield Ave 7-73 Property info.pdf
- Fairfield Ave 7-73 Rates.pdf
- Fairfield Ave 7-73 Remedial repairs owner.pdf
- Fairfield Ave 7-73 Title.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood, and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. This information has been supplied by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. Accordingly, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White Cashmere is merely passing over the information as supplied to us by the vendor or the vendor’s agent/s. We cannot guarantee its accuracy and reliability as we have not checked, audited, or reviewed the information and all intending purchasers are recommended to conduct their own due diligence investigation into the same. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Next Step Realty Limited t/a Ray White does not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.
3. The customer viewing this information is actively encouraged to seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the customer decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgment and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from any time.
Contact Chris Phillips
Next Step Realty Limited
Licensed Real Estate Agents (REAA 2008)
Chris simply put has Real Estate running through his veins, having started his career in South Africa working closely in a family owned business he quickly excelled in Real Estate sales and
succeeded in what was an incredibly difficult market. With 14 years of hard work in the industry Chris has extensive experience in Residential Management & Sales having managed million dollar homes for his clients in Queensland, Western Australia and Christchurch both before and following the Canterbury earthquakes.
"A professional approach and the ability to work with loyalty & integrity for customers in any demographic are right at the core of my values"
With an outside of the square approach and commitment to helping people achieve their property goals Chris works diligently to make the process of selling or buying a home a memorable experience.