22 Portal Crescent, Beerescourt Always In StyleTweet
- 22 Portal Cres; 100 year Waikato River Flood Area.pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Auction Terms & Conditions v2 (solicitor added & chattels changed).pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Brochure.pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; CCC - alterations to house - 22 Portal Cres.pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Drainage plan - 22 Portal Cres.pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Floor plan - 22 Portal Cres (from Hamilton City Council).pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Garage extension plans - 22 Portal.pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Record of Title.pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 22 Portal Cres; Scanned Building Consent - 1997 1146 - 22 Portal CRES - GARAGE, WORKSHOP AND CARPORT CCC not issued see memo (Plans).PDF
- 22 Portal Cres; Scanned Building Consent - 1997 1146 - 22 Portal CRES - GARAGE, WORKSHOP AND CARPORT CCC not issued see memo.PDF
- REA Sale & Purchase Guide 2022.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Melissa Wilton
Lugton's Real Estate Ltd
Licensed Agent REAA 2008
Ask virtually any one of Melissa Wiltons past clients and they will say the same thing. Melissa Wilton is one in a million.
A real estate powerhouse who is humble, effortless in her detailed approach and works tirelessly to achieve the very best for her buyers and sellers. No wonder her repeat business is one of the strongest in the business.
It is easy to speak of Melissa’s kind nature, honesty and the genuine down to earth ‘roll up your sleeves’ type of hard worker that she is, however that isn’t the only thing that makes her one of Lugtons top achievers. It is her incredible knowledge of the Hamilton market, her attention to detail, her distinct negotiation skills and above all else, her commitment to delivering a first-class customer service, every time. She is clinical in her approach, confident in her execution and courteous in her client care.
Consistently landing in Lugtons top achievers, Melissa is someone Lugtons are proud to have had on their team for over 10 years. Real Estate embodies Melissa, the fast pace, the connections and the genuine desire to help people find their ‘home’ is what drives Melissa, something she felt on day one and something that still rings true today.