22 Pomaria Road, Henderson Convenient, Comfortable, ContemporaryTweet
Property DescriptionConveniently located off Lincoln Road in central Henderson, walking distance to most local amenities and easy access to Motorway 16, this near new family home is all ready for you! Imagine your family living in this modern and comfortable home:- Children can walk to all level of schools. Primary, intermediate and high schools/colleges, namely Waitakere college, Liston College, St Dominic School and the well known private school - ACG Sunderland School. Nearby Supermarkets, cafes & restaurants, Trust Stadium, Sport Complex, Waitakere Hospital and many amenities are all within walking distance. A good way of exercise and saving of car petrol ! Built with brick, weatherboard and shingle roofing and offering four double bedrooms including an ensuite, a large study area, 2 lounges with one upstairs, additional bathroom and double internal access garaging plus 2 off street carparks. Well presented modern kitchen with quality appliances, good indoor/outdoor flow to a rear sunny deck, bright and spacious family lounge upstairs, 2 heat pumps, alarm security system to ensure the comfort and security of the family. Surely you won't want to let this opportunity pass you by. Come and wrap up this beautiful package for your family today!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Queenie Ling
Contact Joseph Lee
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Since joining the real estate industry in 2002, Joseph Lee has proven to be a hard working, results driven salesperson who is very successful. He is committed to providing clients with informed and accurate information about the property market so they can make informed decisions.
Joseph’s background is in insurance. He is qualified with a Masters Degree of Insurance and Risk Management, which he completed in the UK. He has also worked in the IT industry, so is well equipped to maximise the technology and systems provided by Barfoot & Thompson to increase the exposure of his clients’ properties.
Joseph enjoys the personal interaction that the real estate business offers. He ensures the highest level of communication takes place throughout the sales process and, being fluent in English and Korean, takes pride in his ability to communicate with both English and Korean speaking clients.
Working for Barfoot & Thompson gives Joseph’s clients additional benefits. As a non-franchised company, everyone of Barfoot & Thompson’s 900+ salespeople have the opportunity to bring forward potential buyers for Joseph’s listings, and when he’s hunting for the right property for a client to buy he can search literally thousands of Barfoot & Thompson properties for sale to track down that perfect match.