131 Mcleod Rd, Te Atatu South 809m2, Pancake Flat, Mixed Housing Suburban OpportunityTweet
Property DescriptionA Conveniently Located Gem!
This may be the property location you have been looking for in a highly valued area of Te Atatu South close to McLeod Park, a hub to: Henderson WestCity, West Lake Aquatic Centre, Lincoln Shopping Areas, The Trusts Arena, hospitals, schools and colleges, walk-able Tirimoana Primary School, Highway 16 and all the amenities of the Village.
Refurbished before selling: leaving the new owners with nothing to do but to enjoy this sunny warm welcoming huge 90's 2-storey Kiwi bungalow that offers 4 bedrooms, 1 huge size rumpus, double garage, 1 carport and plenty of parking and a good size site which you could land bank for the future while happily living in it. It is important to note that this home provides a well designed floor plan that offers a new kitchen with open plan lounge and dining that boasts an incredibly intuitive flow out onto the large north facing outdoor entertaining veranda with a spectacular city and harbour view.
Hidden behind is a spacious garden and an established raised vegetable garden just waiting for your green thumb, whilst a BBQ covered shade for private entertainment is the icing on the cake.
This well-appointed property is looking for a growing family just like you.
Such a RARE Opportunity is difficult to come across, why wait?
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.