12 Ferngrove Ave, Ranui Brick and Tile, Summerland School and Train StationTweet
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 756769-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionWest Auckland is a fast developing region. You can't afford to miss this fantastic opportunity - Single level brick and tile family home on a fully fenced freehold section in the Summerland School Zone.
This much loved beautifully presented family home will surely please those who desire to live in a nice neighbourhood of similar quality homes. Close to transport and short walk to Summerland Primary School, train terminal and local park.
Built in early 2000, this 3 double bedroom home offers open plan living, timber flooring, walk in wardrobe, an ensuite, wall panel heaters in every room plus a heat pump. The rear is fully fenced - great for pets and children and has a covered pergola off the lounge for summer entertaining. Complete with a double internal access garage and an easily managed 529m2 level section, What is there not to love!
5 Minute drive to Waitakere Hospital and a few minutes drive to SH16 motorway. Lincoln shopping centre, Henderson Westcity Mall, Westgate Centre and UNITEC Campus are all only a stone throw away.
It is rare to find such an all-round great package in this popular school zone. West Auckland is becoming a fast developing region and homes with all the right ingredients are selling fast.
This is a hot property, be quick to check this out!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Queenie Ling
Contact Joseph Lee
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd is licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Since joining the real estate industry in 2002, Joseph Lee has proven to be a hard working, results driven salesperson who is very successful. He is committed to providing clients with informed and accurate information about the property market so they can make informed decisions.
Joseph’s background is in insurance. He is qualified with a Masters Degree of Insurance and Risk Management, which he completed in the UK. He has also worked in the IT industry, so is well equipped to maximise the technology and systems provided by Barfoot & Thompson to increase the exposure of his clients’ properties.
Joseph enjoys the personal interaction that the real estate business offers. He ensures the highest level of communication takes place throughout the sales process and, being fluent in English and Korean, takes pride in his ability to communicate with both English and Korean speaking clients.
Working for Barfoot & Thompson gives Joseph’s clients additional benefits. As a non-franchised company, everyone of Barfoot & Thompson’s 900+ salespeople have the opportunity to bring forward potential buyers for Joseph’s listings, and when he’s hunting for the right property for a client to buy he can search literally thousands of Barfoot & Thompson properties for sale to track down that perfect match.