6/17 Coyle St, Sandringham \Affordable, Central, Must Sell.Tweet
- 757502-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Lease Document/
- 757502-Lease Document.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 757502-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionYes, it is a very rare CHANCE to come across an OPPORTUNITY like this. Vendors wants it SOLD to move on to the next phase of their life and this is YOUR opportunity not to miss.
Built with solid block and tile, this spacious unit has a generous floor area that offers 2 double bedrooms, spacious separate lounge that flows to a sunny balcony/BBQ area, a lockup single garage, open plan modern kitchen, comfortable dining and a modern bathroom. Centrally located in a fabulous street lined with park like trees within easy distance to shops & cafes, St Lukes Mall, Sandringham Mall and easy excess to the Motorway.
If you're a first home owner or looking for a sound investment property, don't miss this one. Opportunity knocks but once.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.