23 Kohekohe St, Henderson Delightful Bungalow Close To Shopping MallTweet
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 758726-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionLocated close to central New Lynn, in a quiet no exit street, this well kept 3 bedroom family home, with an underhouse garage, on a good size 683m2(more/less) section, is looking for a new family!
With good street appeal, this Kiwi favourite weatherboard home with typical white wooden picket fencing at the front lawn, picture a home sweet home here! Walking into the house, most will appreciate the beautiful timber flooring and the French door in the living room that opens out to the front concrete decking adding more space and brightness to the house inside. Behind the house in the large backyard are the vegetable patch and variety of fruit trees. There are Macadamia tree, feijoa, fig, golden peach, sugar cane and etc. A ready paradise for the green finger lovers.
Location wise it is so convenient and family friendly - walking distance to local schools, Countdown Supermarket, nearby shopping mall and train station. A super petrol saving location for family too!
Owners are upsizing and they have given clear instructions to sell this delightful home which they have loved for more than ten years. This well located home ticks lots of boxes. You've got to come and see it yourself !! Don't miss out!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.