230B Sturges Rd, Henderson Heights Prepare To Smile!Tweet
- 758963-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 758963-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionEverything about this lovely 157m2 home will make you smile! The layout is superbly functional. Smile. Drive in to your double internal access garage. Smile again. Enter the main house and be greeted by a spacious lounge and kitchen with an open plan design. It feels big, warm, and cosy! B-i-g smile. There is also a toilet downstairs. Cheeky smile. Upstairs, the layout is equally clever. Master bedroom with ensuite, 2 more double bedrooms, and a fourth study / single bedroom, plus spacious bathroom. Grin from ear to ear! But save your biggest smile for the upstairs view! Massive sweeping views of the city, even the Sky Tower. Wow! If you don't smile when inspect this house, we will give you a prize! We feel that's a safe challenge. We are certain we won't have to fork out. Come to one of our open homes and put yourself (and us!) to the test! See you there! When this house become yours, we know you'll be permanently……
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Queenie Ling
Contact Julian Batchelor
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Julian has a strong background in property investment and management. He has built a multi-million-dollar property investment portfolio from scratch, so he knows how to market and sell property to achieve the best price.
Multi talented and passionate, Julian's career is peppered with achievement. A trained teacher, he is a Massey University scholar with a Master's degree (Hons) in educational psychology who went on to become one of the fastest teachers ever to achieve a principal's position after completing his teacher training. Not content with limiting himself to educating young people, Julian took up the position as Director of a Christian charity, where he began writing and speaking. After completing a degree in theology, he became a published author and sought after speaker, travelling the globe.
With this pedigree and background, he is the perfect choice for outstanding results. Few agents compare to Julian when it comes to experience, expertise, and professionalism. Loyal, enthusiastic and dedicated to delivering exceptional results, he believes in a personalised approach to every sale.
What sets Julian apart is that He will treat the sale of your house as though it was his very own.
If you are looking for a friendly, impeccably honest, hard working, dependable salesperson, contact Julian.