74 Gloria Ave, Te Atatu Peninsula Star of Gloria in Te Atatu PeninsulaTweet
- 759343-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 759343-Rental Appraisal (1).pdf
Property DescriptionDelightful 3 bedroom family home on a 1229m2 section with Approved Resource Consent for Subdivision.
In sought after Gloria Avenue you will be excited to discover this well presented, traditional 1960s weatherboard bungalow with good size garage/workshop and double carport, surrounded by mature fruit trees and gardens, all in a peaceful private setting.
Absolutely ideal location - a short stroll to the school, beach, reserve parks, great cafes & restaurants, Countdown Supermarket and the Community and Library Centre.
Walk to Rutherford Primary, Rutherford College and Gloria Park. The popularity of Te Atatu Peninsula's amazing walkways and boardwalks, wide open spaces and awesome panoramic views and proximity to the Harbour has been known to many as an attractive residential community.
Added bonus of its large level section for future development potential. Subdivision Consent has been granted for 2 Lots. The existing dwelling (Lot 1) will have a site area of 601m2 (more/less) section, and 628m2(more/less) for Lot 2 - a proposed building of a 2 storey 5 bedroom house with double internal garage.
Surely, you won't want to miss out on this exceptional property. Come and find out more today!
Note: Buyers are advised to do their own due diligence before coming for auction.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.