300 Great North Rd, Henderson Central Henderson, Valuable 1019m2, THaAB Residential ZoneTweet
Property DescriptionEye catching spot near the heart of Henderson under Residential Terrace Housing and Apartment Building Residential Zoning, this solid weatherboard home on a 1019m2 (more/less) section offers great opportunity for office, home, land bank, and even property development(subject to Council approval).
Short stroll to Central Business District of Henderson which includes West City Mall, Waitakere Mega Centre, West Wave Aquatic and Recreation Centre, Waitakere Central Library, Unitec, Henderson Medical Centre, Waitakere City Council, train station, bus station, popular café & restaurants, banks and a bus stop just a few steps away. Whether you want to have breakfast out, get some books from the library, swim at West Wave or shop at West City you will find the convenience of this location! It was an office for current owner for many years. Of course, its potential doesn't end here. There is even greater potential for the neighbours to own this for future development under the Unitary Plan.
The house offers a living room, a dining area, 2 good size double and a single bedrooms, a separate toilet with laundry, plus a freestanding garage. In front of the house is sufficient concrete paved parking for staff and visitors. At the rear, overlooking the wide views of the Waitakere Ranges and fruits trees.
Valuable property with large section in this desirable location, no Auction means no time constraint. Owner has given clear instruction to sell. Don't wait! Early viewing is highly recommended!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.