76B Canal Rd, Avondale Location, Affordability, Brick!Tweet
- 767492-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
Property DescriptionTimeless solid brick and tile construction which helps set it apart from its competition. Filled with natural light, the home offers a gorgeous kitchen-dining and living room that enjoy an indoor/outdoor flow to the BBQ area for the summer.
- Gateway to the CBD at an affordable price
- Three bedrooms
- Two and a half bathrooms (one ensuite, separate toilet)
- Open plan kitchen, dining
- Separate living room
- Entertainment patio for those summer BBQ's
- Well-presented and low maintenance
- Double internal access garage
And, if it's all about location, you're close to Highway 16 to the CBD and to the West, handy to the New Lynn hub with all the great cafes, restaurants, cinema, transport and shopping which this bustling area has to offer. A short stroll to Avondale schools and markets - this is easy living at its finest.
You don't need to break the bank to afford this home.
Owners want to move out of Auckland, come and take advantage of this great opportunity.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.