19a Bassett Road, Johnsonville An unbeatable locationTweet
- Final LIM SR 540245 - 19 Bassett Road, Johnsonville.pdf
- Investing in New Zealand.pdf
- Memorandum of lease 19a Bassett Road.pdf
- REA Sale-and-purchase-agreement-guide.pdf
- Title 19a Bassett Road.pdf
Property DescriptionNestled in a prime location mere moments from Johnsonville, this charming property invites you to experience the epitome of convenience and comfort. Boasting three spacious bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom, plus an additional downstairs w/c for added accessibility, this home offers functionality at its finest.
Step inside and appreciate the abundance of natural light that fills the space, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere throughout. The internal access garage ensures effortless entry, complemented by extra off-street parking for another two vehicles.
Enjoy the outdoors in your low-maintenance, sunny, fully fenced rear yard. Direct connection via a sliding door from the living room. Just perfect for relaxing or entertaining without the hassle of extensive upkeep. Whether you're unwinding after a long day or hosting gatherings with loved ones, this space caters to your every need.
The convenience of being within easy walking distance to Johnsonville means you're just moments away from an array of amenities, shops, and entertainment options. Embrace the lifestyle of accessibility without compromising on tranquility. A bus stop almost right at your door with the train only a short walk away. You will not want for much.
Zoned for Johnsonville School (just around the corner), Newlands College, Newlands Intermediate, Raroa Normal Intermediate and Onslow College.
Don't miss this opportunity to make this sun-soaked, conveniently located, and effortlessly enjoyable property your own. Schedule a viewing today and step into your future home!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Kahn May
Ray White Wellington City. Leaders Real Estate City Limited Licensed (REAA 2008).
Licensed REAA 2008
I feel fortunate to have grown up in a farming family on the outskirts of a small rural town in the Far North with Mum, Dad, and my three siblings. It is from these humble beginnings that sparked the satisfaction I feel from good, honest, hard work.
From becoming head boy of my High School, to accepting an offer to become part of the New Zealand Army as an Officer, then furthering my education at Massey University have all led me to where I am today. All these parts of my life have taught me skills such as teamwork, leadership, and time management among many others and provide a good base for my role.
I moved to Wellington over 17 years ago and pursued a career in Real Estate shortly after, having now had my license for over 16 years. A drive to carry out real estate at the highest level still lights a fire within me. I couldn’t think of a career I would rather be involved in. Any awards won or recognition garnered is just a bonus.
Outside of Real Estate, I live in Wellington with my wife Amy and my son Kiaan and Bo. Becoming a Dad has been my greatest achievement to date. I am a social person and have a good sense of humor – I have been known to pull a few harmless pranks in my time!
I find great enjoyment in physical exercise; I have represented to a regional and national level in Swimming, Rugby and Triathlons. Currently, I pursue Crossfit as an outlet for energy where I have competed among the best in NZ. Being a little older now, I would be the first to admit it is getting a little harder to compete with the guys 10 – 15 years my junior (especially trying to work through a long-standing niggling injury). My discipline, determination, and mental fortitude needed to succeed in sport carry directly through to the real estate industry, helping me to stay very focused throughout the sale until completion and achieve the best result for clients.