54 Chilcott Rd, Henderson Beauty in Central LocationTweet
- /LIM Report/
- 772956-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 772956-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionThe owners of this great family home have owned it as a well serving asset. They have renovated, loved and maintained it over the years. Their family has new plans, so they offer this great family home to someone who is looking for a real comfy home.
Location is key, and this property has it. Situated for easy access to the Northern motorway, so perfect if you work in the City, or if you prefer to train or bus and leave your car at home, you are minutes away from the central west bus hub and train station. Also close by are WestWave & Cycleway, the beautiful Tui Glen Historic Park, schools and Pack & Save. Only a few minutes' drive to Henderson business centre, WestCity Mall, hospitals, Lincoln shopping area which has restaurants, cafes, shops and even the movies. East to Edmonton Road to Te Atatu on Ramps and West to Lincoln Rd.
The first thing that strikes you as you walk inside the living area is just how spacious and relaxing this home feels, combined with the wonderful honey glow of those natural timber floors it inspires you to just sit down, relax and chill. If however you want a bit more action, move on out to the entertainment area in the fully fenced backyard and pull up a deck chair, put up the sun umbrella and fire up the pizza oven ready for a sunset meal. This home has an indescribable ambience that will appeal to almost all buyer groups. The current owners are very proud of their home and the perfect presentation is testament to that. They are also very proud of the many fruit trees tucked away in the mini orchard at the rear of the yard. The lovely renovated kitchen boasts an island bench for easy preparation of meals and many cooks can still work in this space. There is so much more here than just a 3 bedroom home, with many extra features such as tinted windows at the front, a home ventilation system and heat pump too.
This is a sweet sunny and warm tidy home for all year round, designed to capture the warmth of the daylight with large windows and open spaces. An indoor/outdoor flow is created as the living room leads to the front deck, back door to the secluded backyard for family private gatherings great for entertaining or supervising the littlies. A lock up garage is ideal for all the boys toys, and the adjoining enclosed area with separate door is great extra space. Kids will just love this fully fenced and level 675m2 section perfect for a game or exploring the gardens.
If you're looking for an ideal family home convenient to everywhere ... do not miss this!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.