19 Vino Cina Heights, Ranui Modern and Comfortable Living In The WestTweet
- 773117-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- /Rental Appraisal/
- 773117-Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionModern, light and spacious, this brick & weatherboard home welcomes you with quality throughout. The split-level well thought layout has been cleverly designed for family comfort with thoughts for three generations living or flat mates, having 3 double bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms downstairs.
With the current owners heading off to other suburb for child study, they have no time to waste and they are serious to sell!
Set out over 2 levels, this beautiful family home offers,
• 5 good sizes bedrooms (3 upstairs and 2 downstairs)
• 3 bathrooms including a master ensuite
• Separate, spacious and welcoming lounge
• Open plan family lounge, dining area and modern kitchen
• Highly specified and functional kitchen complete with an large island table and plenty of cabinetry
• Good size entertainment deck in the backyard, access from the dining through aluminium ranch slider, perfect for BBQ and family enjoyment
• Fully fenced and generous size backyard great for kids and pets.
• Large double internal access garage with extra laundry space
This beautiful family home with well layout design, good size gardens, all-day sun and finished to quality fittings and fixtures, on a fee simple section of 533m3 more/less, this really is luxury living at a good price.
You may miss out if you wait, call today for an appointment.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.