14 Blackhill road, Tinui, Masterton Calm and tranquil livingTweet
- 1797009600_drainage plan draft.pdf
- 210532_1797009600_Specs & Plans_FINAL.pdf
- CT - 14 Blackhill Road Tinui 13.11.23.pdf
Property DescriptionCharming Country Cottage in Tranquil Village
Escape to the idyllic countryside with this enchanting country cottage located in the peaceful village of Tinui, just 15 minutes from Castlepoint beach. Nestled amidst nature, this single-story residence offers a serene retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life. Embrace the charm of rural living in the quiet village of Tinui, known for its tranquil atmosphere and friendly community. This charming cottage exudes a warm and inviting atmosphere, featuring a picturesque facade and surrounded by lush greenery. The heart of the home is the open-plan kitchen, dining, and living area, creating a seamless and spacious layout that is perfect for both everyday living and entertaining. Enjoy the warmth of the home with both a heat pump and a logburner, creating a cozy ambiance during the cooler seasons. Large windows throughout the home invite abundant natural light, creating a bright and airy interior that connects seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Convenience meets functionality with a single garage for secure parking and a carport providing additional covered space. Take in the beauty of the surrounding countryside from the comfort of your home, with picturesque views visible from various vantage points. Relax in the garden, where the peaceful ambiance of the countryside can be fully appreciated.
Immerse yourself in the tranquility of country living while enjoying the modern comforts of this delightful cottage.
This property did not receive any damage from the flooding in February 2023.
Contact me today to arrange a viewing and experience the charm of Tinui village living firsthand.
Ash Thomas 021 527312 or email email@example.com
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.