8 San Carlo Court, Henderson Heights Well Kept, Location, Western Heights SchoolTweet
Property DescriptionAffordable and attractively designed property amongst quality homes in one of the most sought after residential areas of West Auckland.
Very appealing double storey family home, with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (including a master ensuite), 2 living areas, thoughtfully designed kitchen and spacious decking area encased by a peaceful and tranquil well laid out rear garden all fully fenced for family to enjoy! Visitors to this property will find plenty of parking within the compound and on the street in this cul de sac location.
This welcoming home is positioned to capture natural light on a 542m2 (more or less) freehold site. Having been lovingly and fastidiously maintained, many happy memories have been created here! It is time for them to take the next step in their retirement plan and present a fabulous opportunity to secure this complete package home for you!
Location is always the key when buying real estate, and this property is zoned for well sought after school - Western Heights School which is within walking distance, and a leisurely stroll to Lake Panorama and the local Palomino shops. Handy to buses/trains and a short drive to all amenities.
Don't delay, owners' instruction is clear on this one - it must be sold.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Free Report, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles, which you may unsubscribe from anytime.