6B Ngake Street, Orakei Prime Location And Spectacular Sea ViewsTweet
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionThis substantial 4-level free-standing modern family home is an absolute stunner in sought-after Orakei. Designed for easy family living over four levels, and serviced with its own lift to all floors, the northwest aspect captures maximum sunshine, with the panoramic view from the upper levels encompassing the harbour and around to Sky City.
Constructed circa 1990s, this home has been tastefully refurbished inside and out in recent years, featuring timber weatherboard cladding and offering a very high standard of living with executive chattels and fitments. Sophisticated and elegant, with an overall floor area of approximately 266m², your family will love living here. There are five generous bedrooms, including the master suite on the top floor boasting a generous walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite, which leads out onto a private balcony from where you can enjoy the beautiful seaviews. Complemented by a spacious living room, gourmet kitchen, 3 bathrooms, and 4 WCs, this is a very inviting home and you can become the lucky new owners!
Close to Orakei Domain, Mission Bay & ASB stadium, we are also just a short distance to Auckland CBD, an easy stroll to Eastridge Shopping Centre, your local supermarket, cafes, and other amenities. There is easy access to Tamaki Drive and the stunning world-renowned local beaches of Okahu Bay, Mission Bay, Kohimarama & St Heliers, as well as Kelly Tarlton's Sea World.
A unique home in a superb location. Don't delay, view today.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stephen Chang
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Going the extra mile has earned Stephen Chang a lot of respect and praise form clients and colleagues alike. How many consultants would pick potential buyers up from the airport, take them shopping, take them to their motel before showing them through your home.
Stephen and his 4 assistants work as a team to provide you with the best possible service. Their service doesn't stop when buyers sign on the dotted line; they often arrange to have the phone and power connected so their clients are ready to move into their new home.
Between marketing homes and showing people around they live near by with their two school aged children and dependant parents. They also enjoy swimming, playing badminton and walking with their dog Lucky.
A highly successful professional, Stephen has been awarded many accolades by his previous employer for his amazing sales achievements. Culminating in over $300 million dollars of real estate sales. Stephen personifies experience with more than 20 years in the business. Sold over 1000 properties, has been on the Top 10 to Top 30 salesperson of the year for last 5 years of Barfoot & Thompson which is over 1000 salespersons company.
Trust, results and loyalty are words often used by people when they talk about their experience with Stephen, so if you are looking for those special qualities, call Stephen Chang.