Lot 21 BB12 Walter Merton Road, Hobsonville Secure Your Future! 3brms, 2.5 bath.Tweet
- Lot 21, BB12 Walter Merton Rental Appraisal.pdf
Property DescriptionExciting G.J Gardner Homes now selling 'off plans'.
Come and visit the Show Home at 30 Sidney Wallingford Way, Hobsonville Point - it is only a 2 minute stroll from Walter Merton Rd.
Positioned in Central Hobsonville Point, offer you a low maintenance home conveniently located within easy reach of the Upper Harbor Motorway, Southern Motorway, Hobsonville Ferry & excellent Decile 10 primary & secondary schools only in a walking distance!
• Resource Consent & Building Consent granted.
• Low maintenance lock-up and leave.
• Three bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms.
• 10% deposit to secure your residence and balance due on settlement.
• Perfectly located at Hobsonville Point.
• An abundance of nearby public facilities, supermarket, new parks and playgrounds.
• Excellent access to buses, ferry and motorways.
• Hobsonville Primary & Secondary school only few mins walk away.
• G.J Gardner Homes with 10 Year Master Builder Warranty.
For viewing times contact us TODAY!!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact James Gai
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism are very important to James and his philosophy with business and life.
James was born in Shanghai and migrated to New Zealand in 1999. He is proficient in English, Mandarin and Shanghainese which enables him to establish networks in both local and Asian communities, giving him rich and diverse networking abilities.
His commitment to achieve good results is evident with James attaining a degree with IT where he went on further to complete a second degree in finance and accounting through the Auckland University of Technology. He brings not only a difference in professional knowledge to the real estate industry, but also ethical judgments and the ability to provide investment portfolio analysis.
A good listener who focuses on establishing trust, James ensures his clients always remain at the centre of the selling process. His commitment to accomplish the optimal outcome at all times is a goal of James and one which he makes sure he achieves.
James has several years experience in consultancy and retail sales in New Zealand companies, and has been known to become one the top performers in these areas. His dedication to delivering the best service with a focus on honesty, integrity and attention is evident in all that he attempts.
James talents are varied and an excellent asset of one of his talents is his professional photography passion, which would be an benifit to his real estate business, therefore offering another service to gaining maximum interest in a property.
Contact Mona Zhang
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
I am passionate about my career in real estate and am highly motivated to offer you the best possible service. Always approachable, I enjoy the long hours I spend achieving wonderful results.
Having lived in the North Shore area for last 8 years I am familiar and in love with the properties and people in the area. I am part of Ann Lepper's very successful sales team. Working alongside this team gives me a strong market insight to draw on, as well as great support, and very thorough and professional service for our clients.
I am passionate about helping people achieve their personal goals. By sharing my knowledge and experience with people, I will dedicate my time and effort to help you sell your house in an effective, efficient way for a premium price or to buy your dream house or a rewarding investment property.
My ability to speak fluent English and Mandarin means that any cultural or language barriers can be minimized.
If you want an honest and efficient salesperson then call Mona today!