5/26 Hannover Place, Rolleston Brand New Small WarehouseTweet
- /Building Consent Authority Covenant/
- Building Consent Authority Covenant - 26 Hannover Dr - Venture T.pdf
- /Buyers Insurance breakdown/
- Hannover 26_Buyers Insurance breakdown.pdf
- /CPF AON Insurance/
- /Compliance Fire Alarms/
- Compliance fire alarms.pdf
- /Covenants Hannover Place/
- Covenants Hannover Place.pdf
- /Practical Completion Certificate/
- 21011_Practical Completion Certificate.pdf
- /Subdivision Plan/
- Subdivision plan.pdf
- /Title Plan/
- LT 590760 TITLE DRAFT_230505.pdf (3).pdf
- Title 5-26_Hannover Place.pdf
Property DescriptionHere lies a great opportunity to purchase a low-maintenance storage unit that provides a cheap and low-entry investment/ownership opportunity into industrial property.
The freehold title arrangement makes this storage unit suitable for lending purpose, from either a retail bank or a second-tier lender.
- Fee Simple title
- Toilet and kitchenette
- 3.2m x3.6m roller door
- Potential to add value (mezzanine area etc.)
- Suitable for small businesses or great storage option.
Contact Cam for a private viewing - Price Enquiries over $349,000 plus GST (if any)
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Cameron McRae
Property Brokers Ltd
Licensed under REAA 2008
Cameron commenced selling real estate at the age of twenty and has gone on to sell an excess of $100 million in real estate that has resulted in an increasing database of local clients as well as numerous contacts from outside the region as well.
He joined the Property Brokers team in December 2021 and was excited to join a family owned business that his mother Karen has been successfully involved in for 20 years.
Cameron's friendly and down to earth nature along with his strong skill set and extensive knowledge of the Selwyn area will guide you through the process of selling or buying your home - striving for a stress free experience for all involved. He consistently achieves top sale prices in every type of market. His communication skills are second to none and the many lasting relationships he's built with clients prove his commitment and dedication to his career. Cameron understands the philosophy that if you are professional, committed, authentically yourself and true to your clients, the results will follow. He specialises in residential homes, house and land packages, sections, bare land and lifestyle blocks.
Aside from his love for listing and selling real estate Cameron can be seen watching local rugby games, water skiing or fishing and diving. He also enjoys cooking and spending time with his wife Laura and their Golden Retriever – Charlie.