159A Glendhu Road, Glenfield They say 'Goodbye' you say 'Good Buy!'Tweet
- 159A Glendhu Rd LIM.pdf
- 159A Glendhu Rd Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 159A Glendhu Rd Title.pdf
Property DescriptionOwners are relocating and selling their wonderful piece of paradise. Large 3 double bedrooms, 2 modern bathroom/toilets (1 master ensuite and 1 semi-ensuite) with open plan living over 2 levels with a floor area of 190m2.
Lounge/dining/kitchen step out onto wonderful outdoor entertaining decks where the magic really begins! Many long family & friend gatherings will find it hard to leave. Unwind in the ample spa pool or step off the decks & do the 'man thing' around the bricked BBQ beneath the gazebo at ground level. Mother Nature's bush backdrop gives private & tranquil living where bird song & cicada are your only music.
Leave the hassles of city life & park in your double, internal accessed garaging & step into your delightful new home.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact James Gai
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Enthusiasm, commitment and professionalism are very important to James and his philosophy with business and life.
James was born in Shanghai and migrated to New Zealand in 1999. He is proficient in English, Mandarin and Shanghainese which enables him to establish networks in both local and Asian communities, giving him rich and diverse networking abilities.
His commitment to achieve good results is evident with James attaining a degree with IT where he went on further to complete a second degree in finance and accounting through the Auckland University of Technology. He brings not only a difference in professional knowledge to the real estate industry, but also ethical judgments and the ability to provide investment portfolio analysis.
A good listener who focuses on establishing trust, James ensures his clients always remain at the centre of the selling process. His commitment to accomplish the optimal outcome at all times is a goal of James and one which he makes sure he achieves.
James has several years experience in consultancy and retail sales in New Zealand companies, and has been known to become one the top performers in these areas. His dedication to delivering the best service with a focus on honesty, integrity and attention is evident in all that he attempts.
James talents are varied and an excellent asset of one of his talents is his professional photography passion, which would be an benifit to his real estate business, therefore offering another service to gaining maximum interest in a property.