903/8 Albert Street, Auckland City Centre Elegant Luxurious & Seaview - City CentreTweet
- 778433-Body Corporate - AGM Minutes.pdf
- 778433-Body Corporate - Financial Statements.pdf
- 778433-Body Corporate - Other 2.pdf
- 778433-Body Corporate - Other.pdf
- 778433-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 778433-Unit Title pre-contract disclosure.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REAA Unit Titles Information Sheet.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionGrand living, when you walk into Quay West you will realise this building has so much to offer, no wonder it is a popular choice for investors or owner occupiers. From the friendly 24 hour staff on the front desk, the cosy café on level 1, the fabulous facilities for fun & fitness and comfort of knowing your apartment is so safe & secure.
This spacious 74m² (approx) apartment featuring floor to celing windows maximising views, natural light & sunshine, offers you a generous sized double bedroom, big north/west facing sheltered balcony the width of the apartment with seaview and Harbour Bridge view. Separate laundry and a secure carpark. No need to leave the building for a healthy workout, relax & unwind in the heated swimming pool, spa, sauna or gym. Indulge yourself and enjoy the easy care city lifestyle with all the benefits of the vibrant downtown location, only a few minutes easy walk to downtown waterfront, fun of the Viaduct
harbour, style of the Britomart precinct, ferries, great shopping, restaurants and cafes.
This fabulous city apartment is surplus to requirements and the overseas vendors are keen to sell. Take advantage of this entry-level price, Quay West is recognised as one of the most desirable freehold residential complexes in the city. This is an excellent investment property.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Stephen Chang
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Going the extra mile has earned Stephen Chang a lot of respect and praise form clients and colleagues alike. How many consultants would pick potential buyers up from the airport, take them shopping, take them to their motel before showing them through your home.
Stephen and his 4 assistants work as a team to provide you with the best possible service. Their service doesn't stop when buyers sign on the dotted line; they often arrange to have the phone and power connected so their clients are ready to move into their new home.
Between marketing homes and showing people around they live near by with their two school aged children and dependant parents. They also enjoy swimming, playing badminton and walking with their dog Lucky.
A highly successful professional, Stephen has been awarded many accolades by his previous employer for his amazing sales achievements. Culminating in over $300 million dollars of real estate sales. Stephen personifies experience with more than 20 years in the business. Sold over 1000 properties, has been on the Top 10 to Top 30 salesperson of the year for last 5 years of Barfoot & Thompson which is over 1000 salespersons company.
Trust, results and loyalty are words often used by people when they talk about their experience with Stephen, so if you are looking for those special qualities, call Stephen Chang.