7A Horotutu Road, Greenlane Often Sought Seldom Found!Tweet
- 778569-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 778569-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThis solid beautifully renovated to a high standard home offers light, space and convenience to discerning owners. Located in a nice and quiet ROW positioned in a pleasant street with just a stone's throw away from Cornwall Park/One Tree Hill Domain. This home will sure impress!
Beautifully constructed with low maintenance split stone cladding, upstairs with Masada weatherboard and concrete tiled roof. This 2 level home offers 4 bedrooms, 2-3 living areas, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, separate laundry, double internal access garage and off street parking. Boasting a spacious formal lounge with gas fireplace, separate family room and dining. The designer kitchen assures your cooking pleasure when entertaining friends and family. Excellent indoor/outdoor flow to a super sized sunny deck area, ideal for BBQ and entertainment. The landing area on the second level is spacious and can be used as a third living. The yard is fully fenced and private, also giving minimal maintenance and maximum enjoyment.
In a handy location, Royal Oak Shopping Centre & Greenlane shops are literally minutes drive down the road. Close to motorway on/off ramps and public transport. In zone for Remuera Intermediate School. Be quick!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Helen Lam
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Top 25 Salesperson 2014/2015
Top Salesperson at Greenlane Branch 2014/2015
• Ability + Experience + First Class Service = RESULTS
• Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 year ending March 2015 (out of 1400+ salespeople)
• Number One in the Greenlane office 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015
I joined the Barfoot & Thompson Greenlane branch in 2003 and have been enjoying a successful real estate career. My passion and professionalism have contributed to my remarkable achievements, which includes making the Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 salespeople list since 2005 and Top Salesperson for the Greenlane branch in 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011 2013 and 2014.
With an ability to speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, Chaochou, Vietnamese and English, I am able to help you with specialist language skills.
I have the ability to quickly establish rapport with people, making the sales process easier and more enjoyable for all parties. My business is based on referrals and repeat clients and this is testimony for the satisfaction they receive from my first class service.
I work well with other salespeople and can pair up with other colleague of different culture should my clients prefer a cross cultural sales experience.
If you are looking for an experienced and successful salesperson who is willing to go the extra mile for her clients, contact me, Helen Lam.