185 Flat Bush School Road, Flat Bush North Facing Brand New 7 Bedroom BeautyTweet
- 778613-CCC - Code Compliance Certificate.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionYou will start loving this elegant brand new 340m² modern home immediately from the outside. This executive home with a smart design as well. The second legal kitchen downstairs and separate sizeable two bedrooms adds to the already prime investment. The advantageous location is the best in Flat Bush.
• Spacious and sunny open-plan living, dining and modern stylish kitchen area.
• Delightful indoor/outdoor flow leading to your perfect entertainment/family time.
• The separate lounge positioned for the light and all day sun, allowing more than enough room to very comfortable accommodate the whole family.
• Bright wooden laminated floor and beautifully matched paint colours throughout give you a real sense of calm and comfortable as you walk through the door.
• The separate two bedrooms present the perfect accommodation for extended family or tenants.
• Huge decking area at back with professional landscaping
• Five generously sized bedrooms including 3 master bedrooms, walk in wardrobes & impressive bright spacious fully tiled ensuites.
• Another two bedrooms have quality wardrobe solutions and share a huge family bathroom.
• Two heat pumps will keep you and your family toasty and warm through the winter.
• Easy maintained garden and the modern electric gate completes the picture perfectly.
This location is hard to beat and well established community in East Auckland. Easy access to motorway and Botany shopping centre and well known cafes & restaurants are right on your door step. Zoned for Ormiston Primary school, Ormiston Junior school, Ormiston Senior college and next door to the new build Te Nikau primary school. Come to find out more and get a feel for the area.
I am sure you will be impressed. This is a must see for everyone! Call for viewing to secure your interest first or welcome to the open homes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sophia Sun
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling your house is a big decision, and the most important start is to find the right person of professionals to assist you.
Sophia Sun is an expert on West Auckland and sold properties in North Shore, Central and South Auckland as well. She is passionate about this industry and has extensive knowledge that can help you in finding the perfect home, or finding the perfect buyer. Giving you professional suggestions and ideas, she is equipped to help you achieve the best results possible.
Sophia has a solid academic background that enables her to negotiate and liaise with confidence. An excellent communicator, she is able to work with people from all different backgrounds and cultures.
Prior to Real Estate, Sophia gained a business management Diploma in NZ and worked several years in management and administration roles. She also has a Master degree of Education Management from Canadian University.
Real estate is an ever changing industry; Sophia knows this. However she is committed to one thing not changing: her commitment to always deliver her customers the most unforgettable stress free real estate experience, and excellent results.