11 Golden Avenue, Flat Bush High Stud Home With 4 EnsuitesTweet
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
Property DescriptionBuilt to be impressed and high-pec. You really should take a moment to appreciate the work that has been done. This 6 bedroom home has all the features that you expected, for those who desired sunny, luxurious and easy living.
• The separate lounge with high stud boasting a crystal chandelier.
• Fully featured high-end kitchen, gas cooktop, engineered stone benchtop, and the thoughtful wine cabinet.
• The attached butler kitchen equipped with quality appliances adds to the potential value and income.
• The seamless access to the outdoor living with expansive deck and the easy-maintained garden is perfect for the upcoming summer entertainment.
• The central air conditioning system will keep you and your family cool in summer toasty and warm through the winter.
• Four sizable master bedrooms with four walk-in wardrobes and four ensuites
• The separate bright, formal lounge can be closed off completely for privacy.
• The end of the hallway positioned a well designed and functional coffee bar with more cupboards
• Shared upstairs bathroom with a great tiled finish and a big bath
Flat Bush is a fast developing area and this location is important. Zoned for Ormiston Primary school, Ormiston Junior school, Ormiston Senior College and next door to the newly built Te Nikau primary school. Easy access to everything including Motorways, Botany Shopping Centre, East Tamaki, Reserve Park, Golf club and international airport.
The highest standards and the finest quality - you will be impressed! Don't miss it. Call Now to book your viewing.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Sophia Sun
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Selling your house is a big decision, and the most important start is to find the right person of professionals to assist you.
Sophia Sun is an expert on West Auckland and sold properties in North Shore, Central and South Auckland as well. She is passionate about this industry and has extensive knowledge that can help you in finding the perfect home, or finding the perfect buyer. Giving you professional suggestions and ideas, she is equipped to help you achieve the best results possible.
Sophia has a solid academic background that enables her to negotiate and liaise with confidence. An excellent communicator, she is able to work with people from all different backgrounds and cultures.
Prior to Real Estate, Sophia gained a business management Diploma in NZ and worked several years in management and administration roles. She also has a Master degree of Education Management from Canadian University.
Real estate is an ever changing industry; Sophia knows this. However she is committed to one thing not changing: her commitment to always deliver her customers the most unforgettable stress free real estate experience, and excellent results.