146 West Belt A Really Homely Home with lots to offer!Tweet
- LM2400161 - 146 WEST BELT RANGIORA - 09-02-2024.pdf
- REA Buying Journey Guide 2022.pdf
- REA Buying or Selling Your Property Guide 2022.pdf
- REA Selling Your Property Guide 2022.pdf
Property DescriptionAbsolutely stunning 4 bedroom home with a sleepout, extensive garaging. This will not disappoint as you walk into this gorgeous homely home having been renovated thru- out. This home offers open plan living kitchen dining with large wetback inset fireplace, separate lounge with heat-pump, 2 double bedrooms upstairs plus a further 2 bedroom downstairs. Family bathroom and a mud room complete with shower, toilet & vanity. Internal access to the large 3 car garaging and laundry. A warm home with inducted heating system.
Large workshop and sleepout/studio complete with heat-pump perfect for the teenager compliments this property perfect for the car enthusiast or work from home.
Great outdoor entertaining areas, large dog run, shed and carport - A private well established garden all on 809m2 in a sought after location.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this Property File, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Lisa Leeburn
Licensed Agent REA (2008)
I work predominately in the North Canterbury area advancing my career with Devlin since 2014 I have progressed to hold the license of Agent and am now running the Rangiora office with the support of the sales team we are focused on achieving your goals together. I have three gorgeous girls and a very supportive husband, who has encouraged me to follow my passion for property! My Girls who are my world! Isabel, Megan and Apryl. My Husband Mark is an Engineer for Air New Zealand and has been an Aircraft Engineer since leaving school - serving in the British Royal Air Force for 14 years, then we moved to this beautiful country we have called home since 2001.We also have Wee Kiwi - a children's boutique in Rangiora and have owned this since 2008, it's like our fourth child! Whilst I have been serving the north Canterbury area through my wee shop, I have met a wonderful array of people and have enjoyed sharing the precious gift of life whether it be a grandchild, son, daughter, niece or nephew. I look forward to being of service to you and your family in assisting you to move on with the next chapter in your path of life! I welcome the opportunity to be a part of your journey and hope that we can have a laugh along the way!