42 Seaview Avenue, Northcote Character cottage with serious WOW factorTweet
- 42 Seaview Ave LIM.pdf
- 42 Seaview Ave Rental Appraisal.pdf
- 42 Seaview Ave Title.pdf
Property DescriptionThis charming 1940s cottage really is a picture. Dressed in classic weatherboard and brick, and set at the cul de sac end of a very desirable street, its unassuming and quiet street frontage opens up to a view that will take your breath away!
From the spacious lounge, the city and bridge lie just at the end of your fingertips. It really is a stunning outlook in such close proximity to the city. This home is generous with a large lounge, combined kitchen dining, and 3 double bedrooms, plus a sunroom or office. Downstairs you'll find a single garage and good storage space beneath the house.
You don't need much vision to see the potential here. Loved by the current owner for over 46 years, this classic can be renewed beautifully, with native Rimu floorboards, a full height roof space, and scope to expand that stunning outlook.
This could be your life - gorgeous cottage, breathtaking views, city just minutes away, great schools and transport so close, and beautiful Little Shoal Bay below. Don't wait to grab this fairy tale - come, imagine, make it yours.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Robyn Palmer
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
#10 Individual Salesperson, North Shore, Barfoot & Thompson, six months ending March 2017
Embarking on her real estate career in 1992, Robyn joined Barfoot & Thompson Glenfield in 2000 and moved to the Birkenhead office in 2004. Robyn is passionate about her role and thrives on the challenge and satisfaction of helping people fulfil their property dreams.
As no two days are ever the same in real estate, Robyn's longevity in the market has well equipped her to deal with the complexities that this career demands.
A trained teacher, Robyn is a clear communicator and confident negotiator, two essential skills required of someone who is dealing with one of your most important assets.
Living in the area for more than 20 years, Robyn attends the Birkenhead Community Church and is a member of the Glenfield Tennis Club. Passionate about Birkenhead and its environs, Robyn is an advocate of the Shore lifestyle with its character suburbs, charming older properties and spectacular views over stunning coastlines.
With a reputation for being approachable, honest and reliable, Robyn is resourceful and really cares about her clients and achieving satisfaction for all parties.
Attracted to Barfoot & Thompson by its historic standing and its focus on honesty and integrity, Robyn ensures that she reflects these values in her own property dealings.