10 Woodbine Avenue, Greenlane The Contemporary ClassicTweet
- 779387-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 779387-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionThe eye catching stone wall exterior of this gated property hints at the fusion between contemporary and classical design which continues throughout the interior.
Within this neatly presented three bedroom home is a balance of architectural detail and modern functionality. Accents to period styles, the dark wooden architraves and high ceiling exposed beams add character and sophistication.
A spacious kitchen featuring marble surfaces combined with a standalone island creates a practical, smart and modern finish. Fully equipped, the kitchen has all the mod cons any eager chef would enjoy.
Spotlighting is a convenient touch, whilst you get the aesthetic feature fire place. Well maintained wooden floors run through the open plan living, dining and kitchen which leads through to a separate lounge, with bay window seating perfect for reading and soaking up the sun.
The master bedroom offers a built in wardrobe and ensuite. In addition, two more spacious double bedrooms are serviced by a well appointed full family bathroom.
Bi-fold French doors open to a private north facing outdoor area, decking runs alongside allowing space for entertaining. A planter box comes in handy for housing herbs and veggies as we make our way into the warmer seasons.
Internal access garage for one, with a further two secure parking spaces at the front of the property. Laundry facilities are located in the garage.
A short walk to Cornwall Park & One Tree Hill. Close to local amenities - shops, eateries & the supermarket. Plenty of public transport options nearby including bus & trains, plus easy motorway entry & exit.
In zone for Cornwall Park District School, Remuera Intermediate & One Tree Hill College.
Fully fenced with an electronic gate, this freehold property ticks all the boxes.
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive email from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Dylan Tracey
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Dylan Tracey was born in Greenlane and knows Auckland like the back of his hand.
From an early age he worked in his father's business, learning first hand the importance of communication and customer service in sales.
Growing up in Epsom, Dylan was always in awe of the beautiful homes in the leafy green suburb. With a keen interest in sales and first hand knowledge of the Central Auckland suburbs, Dylan found his passion in real estate.
Dylan studied a Bachelor of Business degree at Auckland University of Technology, where he majored in Marketing and Sales. Dylan has also previously worked in marketing, sales, customer service, and television production. He enjoys working in the fast paced environment of real estate, where no two days are the same and he is adept at handling changing and challenging situations with buyers and vendors. Combining his tertiary education with his previous work experience, Dylan is able to implement engaging marketing campaigns while delivering exceptional customer service to his clients and achieving their desired results.
Dylan is a people person, he is able to build rapport easily by being himself. People are attracted to his warm and genuine personality, which is why his client base is forever growing.
When he's not working, Dylan likes to keep active by exercising, playing tennis, swimming at the beach and learning to surf. His family own a bach in Waihi Beach and he loves to spend time there when he can.
Dylan's philosophy is - give without expectation. If you are considering buying or selling property in Auckland, you can contact Dylan for no obligation information and advice to help you reach your property goals.
Contact Helen Lam
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
Top 25 Salesperson 2014/2015
Top Salesperson at Greenlane Branch 2014/2015
• Ability + Experience + First Class Service = RESULTS
• Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 year ending March 2015 (out of 1400+ salespeople)
• Number One in the Greenlane office 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015
I joined the Barfoot & Thompson Greenlane branch in 2003 and have been enjoying a successful real estate career. My passion and professionalism have contributed to my remarkable achievements, which includes making the Barfoot & Thompson Top 25 salespeople list since 2005 and Top Salesperson for the Greenlane branch in 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011 2013 and 2014.
With an ability to speak fluent Mandarin, Cantonese, Chaochou, Vietnamese and English, I am able to help you with specialist language skills.
I have the ability to quickly establish rapport with people, making the sales process easier and more enjoyable for all parties. My business is based on referrals and repeat clients and this is testimony for the satisfaction they receive from my first class service.
I work well with other salespeople and can pair up with other colleague of different culture should my clients prefer a cross cultural sales experience.
If you are looking for an experienced and successful salesperson who is willing to go the extra mile for her clients, contact me, Helen Lam.