8 Massey Avenue, Greenlane A RARE OPPORTUNITYTweet
- 779788-LIM - Land Information Memorandum.pdf
- 779788-Rental Appraisal.pdf
- AML - Proving your identity.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Buyers Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Complaints Process.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson Guide to Taxation Legislation (1).pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson anti-money laundering information.pdf
- Barfoot & Thompson trusted referee list.pdf
- Buyers Guide and Information.pdf
- Consents and disclosure - buyer acknowledgement.pdf
- MBIE short guide to unit titles.pdf
- OIO - For 51A - Residential Land Statement - application.pdf
- OIO - Information sheet for sellers and buyers.pdf
- OIO - Investing in NZ - what can you buy.pdf
- OIO Can you buy a home in NZ.pdf
- OIO information sheet.pdf
- REA professional conduct and client care rules.pdf
- REA residential property sale and purchase agreement guide.pdf
- REINZ Best Practice Guide to Auctions.pdf
- Shortland St Auction Map.pdf
Property DescriptionSet on a full site of 711m² approximately, this solid 1930's home sits elevated and proud. Comprising of two double bedrooms, with generous proportions throughout and tidy open plan spaces. The kitchen is the hub of the home and flows into a separate dining and second living area with a spacious separate lounge and cosy fireplace. To the rear of the property is a self contained studio with a bathroom and kitchenette, ideal for extended family or extra income. To complete the package, a garage and workshop/storage area. In zone for Ellerslie School and One Tree Hill College. Public transport and local amenities only minutes away, a very short drive to nearby motorway access and a short stroll to popular One Tree Hill. This is a terrific opportunity for a discerning buyer to get into this tightly held area. This has been a loved home for over 30 years. Don't delay!
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Wendy Sadd
Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
Licensed under the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
A high-profile, respected and known sales professional with the drive to make every transaction a satisfying experience, Wendy is renowned for her genuine straight up approach.
With a Sales and Marketing background and over 14 years real estate experience, she firmly believes that paramount to the success of any transaction are three key ingredients: Integrity, Trust and Honesty.
Consistently ranked within the top 5
of agents Auckland wide, Wendy says:
“The key to the successful sale of any property is strategic marketing, tailored to suit individual needs. I want my clients to be delighted with the result achieved. To be recommended to their family and friends is the greatest compliment I can receive and one I strive for. I respect the trust my clients give me to sell their most valuable asset.”
With the support of Barfoot & Thompson’s 62 offices throughout Auckland, the unique structure our company offers allows Wendy to list and sell anywhere without the usual restrictions of franchise companies. It is not uncommon to have any one of the 1000 diversely cultured salespeople within the company introduce a buyer from anywhere in Auckland, all working together to sell your home. The support is second to none.
Wendy gives her clients the very best of professional service, often going the ‘extra mile’, and after 14 years of dedication to the industry she can still proudly say “I am passionate about what I do”.