1/14 Coates Street, Hamilton East Hot Hamilton East OpportunityTweet
- 3 Waters - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - AGM Agenda - 03112022.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - AGM Agenda - 08122020.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - AGM Agenda - 23112021.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - AGM Minutes - 03112022.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - AGM Minutes - 08122020.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - AGM Minutes - 23112021.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - BCS20488_Policy Schedule_I04016543_1181877014.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - FYto202009.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - FYto202109.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - FYto202209.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - Final LTMP_30.08.2023 (2).pdf
- Body Corp Doc - Owner Invoice - Body Corporate 20488 - Lot GA1.pdf
- Body Corp Doc - Pre-contract - PU GA1, AUGA1 and AUGA2 - Catherine & Trusts Limited.pdf
- Body Corp Pre-Disclosure (Signed).pdf
- Drainage Plans - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
- Hot Facts - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
- Nick Earney Agent Profile - Digital & Print.pdf
- Open Home Flyer - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
- REAA Buy & Sell Guide.pdf
- Rental Appraisal - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
- Template S&P Agreement - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
- Title Doc DPS_20488 - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
- Title SA19A_1187 - 1.14 Coates Street, Hamilton East.pdf
Please fill in the form below and we'll email you a link to download the PropertyFiles, instantly.
Terms of SupplyBy accepting the information contained in this PropertyFile, I acknowledge I have read, understood and accepted the terms on which the information is made available.
1. Where information is supplied by the agent to customers, the information is information in possession of the Vendor(s) that the Vendor(s) are making available to the customer without endorsement.
2. No representation is made by the agent or the Vendor(s) as to the accuracy, or to the reliability, of any information made available to the customers.
3. The customer will seek such advice and explanation the customer may require from an independent specialist of their choosing.
4. Should the purchaser decide not to obtain their own specialist advice, they are deemed to have satisfied themselves on all aspects of the property and are buying solely in reliance on their own judgement and contrary to the recommendation of the agent.
5. By registering you give consent to receive newsletters from the listing agent and/or PropertyFiles which you may unsubscribe from anytime.
Contact Nick Earney
Lugtons Real Estate Ltd
Licensed REAA 2008
Lugtons Rookie of the Year 2021/2022
If you’re looking for a smooth and stress-free experience when selling your home, or if you need a helping hand to find or purchase your next property, then I would love to work with you.
With a proven track record of providing an honest and genuine service to all of my clients I am confident that I can help you meet your property goals whether it be buying or selling your home.
During my time as a real estate agent, I have had the pleasure of helping many first home buyers and first-time sellers as well. Having had the experience of buying, selling and renovating my own properties throughout the years, I understand the concerns and pain points you might have when it comes to real estate.
I have been through the ups and downs of the property market with my own homes and I believe these experiences contribute to my skill set today as a real estate agent.
When it comes to selling your property, I strive to achieve maximum impact in terms of results while minimizing the impact on you, the clients. I understand the financial complexities and significant emotional strain that selling your home may involve and this is where I feel my clear and transparent communication throughout the process can help put your mind at ease. My aim is to guide you through the process as smoothly as possible by keeping you well informed, offering advice and keeping you in control as the decision maker.
If you’re looking to buy your next home, I will work closely with you providing my professional industry knowledge to ensure a structured, simplified and stress-free process. I will actively help build your own knowledge during viewings, advising you on what to look for and what to look out for. Once you have found the perfect property and it’s time to make an offer, you can rely on me to assist with preparing the offer, buyer strategy and negotiating as well. Allow me to represent you and help you put your best foot forward when securing your next property.
The best part about working in real estate is the fact that it so much more than simply buying or selling property. A home is a future lifestyle or place of relaxation, it can provide possibilities such as having the space to extend family or finally own that pet. A home is where we spend most of our time and it is where we spend time with the ones we love. This adds a huge emotional aspect to my work and the most fulfilling part for me is being trusted by my clients to be the connecting factor of their dreams.
If you would like to work with an agent who is passionate about helping you with your property journey, please don’t hesitate to give me call.